The random musings of a librarian with a passion for reading (duh), a vast curiosity about the world, and a penchant for noticing things most people don't (like the way sunlight falls through the leaves on a tree).
- And half discovered wings, and glances keen
- O star and bird at once thou art
- Have found new spheres, and of new lands can write
- a glory not made
- O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring
- a flicker in the air, smaller than a moth
- (the poetry of physics)
- a pattern
- Uncertain-aged Miss Thereabouts
- on somehow days, not Spring, not Summer yet.
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags