The random musings of a librarian with a passion for reading (duh), a vast curiosity about the world, and a penchant for noticing things most people don't (like the way sunlight falls through the leaves on a tree).
- Fetterless, lawless, a maiden free!
- Leaves and bark may be tree enough
- On the wild music of the day
- I'll sing as th' winds request
- Miranda's cave, Nausicaa's car
- we all live under this same sky
- The stars, their fireworks anemones
- the complex motion of seven sandpipers
- My shadow is neither here nor there; but I, I am royally here!
- To step through the image of herself and be seen in the light
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags